One-off 2021 Resident Visa Announced by New Zealand Government
New One-off 2021 Resident Visa !!
The 2021 Resident Visa for New Zealand will be available to most work-related visa holders, including Essential Skills, Work to Residence, and Post Study Work visas and their immediate family members.
To be eligible, the principal applicant must have been in New Zealand on 29 September 2021 and must hold or have applied for (and subsequently be granted) one of the eligible work visas.
They must also meet one of the following criteria:
- lived in New Zealand for three or more years, or
- earn above the median wage ($27 per hour or more), or
- work in a role on the Long Term Skill Shortage List, or
- hold occupational registration and work in the health or education sector, or
- work in personal care or other critical health worker roles, or
- work in a specified role in the primary industries.
The visa will also be available for those who enter New Zealand as critical workers, and their families, for roles six months or longer until 31 July 2022.
The one-off arrangement for the new 2021 Resident Visa would see the majority of applications granted within a year of the category opening.
Contact Us now on 022 399 4114 or email: email@example.com to check your eligibility !!